cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Unverified family tree in creo 2.0

vishalprajapati
10-Marble

Unverified family tree in creo 2.0

Hello everyone,

I have made family table in which i verify one model in family tree after i changed the dimension then it shows unverified,it restrict to save the file.

anyone have any idea?

Vishal Prajapati

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you change a dimension that affects all the other instances, then all the other instances need to be verified. You can do this from the family table menu or by opening and regenerating every instance separately.

I believe there is no 'auto-verify.'

Family tables are typically used for parts which don't change, such as fasteners. If there was an 'auto-verify' Creo would have to regenerate the full set of instance for any change you made, a large waste of time.

As long as you are developing a model associated with a family table, get used to opening the generic and using Verify. You can make as many changes as you like and then Verify only once before saving it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Did you verify all the models in the family table?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply,

The problem is that i have verify model in family table but when i changed the dimension of the model and save the assembly at that time it resist to save the file. open again model/model family table then it shows unverified.

How to auto verify family table during changed the dimension.

Vishal Prajapati

Is this a part family table or an assembly family table?

Do you have any dimensions in the assembly driving values in a component family table?

What build of Creo 2.0 are you on?

If you change a dimension that affects all the other instances, then all the other instances need to be verified. You can do this from the family table menu or by opening and regenerating every instance separately.

I believe there is no 'auto-verify.'

Family tables are typically used for parts which don't change, such as fasteners. If there was an 'auto-verify' Creo would have to regenerate the full set of instance for any change you made, a large waste of time.

As long as you are developing a model associated with a family table, get used to opening the generic and using Verify. You can make as many changes as you like and then Verify only once before saving it.

Thank You

When you are using Creo with PDM, the "verify_on_save_by_default" config.pro option that if set to Yes, it gives you an option to verify unverified family table upon Save.

Top Tags