cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

User notify from Relation in drawing

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

User notify from Relation in drawing

Hello,

I am writing a relation into drawing file. Based on two different input values, one calculation is to be done.

If calculated values comes as negative, I would like to notify user about same. Could anyone help me on how to notify user from relation?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hello Ketan Lalcheta

got two ideas on my mind. But it´s reached in modeling space and not in drawing space.

1. Show parameter value flat to sreen

Note-flat_to_sreen.JPG

2. Edit Proprogram to color part (just for inspiration)

If parameter value is lees than 0 ---> color part red

If parameter value is greater than 0 ---> color part green

Please see attached file. l have achiev something similar for you. (very simply example)

color_in_name_file.JPG

----------------------------

In drawing space? The simpliest solution l know is show desired parameter on your drawing. Everyone got the actual value on eyes.

Hope you will get some inspiration for drawing space...

Hi,

download and unzip example file (CR2 M070). Then open drawing, set MYPAR value to negative one and update sheet. You will see the following note.

warning.png

MH

Martin Hanák
mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:MartinHanak)

Very elegant solution MartinHanak

Thanks to learn me something new...

Top Tags