cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Vertical Text Justification Missing in Creo 2.0 (?)

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Vertical Text Justification Missing in Creo 2.0 (?)

I create a simple Note Annotation and place it on the drawing. I edit the properties and text style of the Note.

I have no access to the Note/Dimension Vertical justification dialog.

This is an important feature for drawing notes so they automatically "grow" upward if lines are added.

I have been missing this for a few revs now.

Am I the only one who is missing the capability of justifying a note annotation vertically?

What version do you have and do you have access to this option?

I have reported this to CS. Does anyone have a clue as to when you have access this option in Creo?

Thanks!

Vertical_text_align.JPG

Multiple line notes have the same problem.

2 REPLIES 2

I learned that this option is only available with On Item when placing text. Silly but true.

So if you would like to have this apply to all notes, please vote for the Idea if you can.

Allow Vertical Note Justification

sigma
4-Participant
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Hello, 5 years after this original post I have the same issue. I'm using Creo 3.0 and this option does not seem available for any note type. This is pretty easy to test since you can right click the note and change the type. "On item" note does not have this option available for me.

Can anyone confirm this feature actually works??

EDIT:  Since this doesn't seem to actually work with On-Item notes, you can use "@o" preceding the bottom line of text and it will visually work as intended, but if you add another line of text you must manually move this as well.

Top Tags