cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

WFH License

PK_9505722
1-Newbie

WFH License

I am using Creo Parametric - Release 3.0 (connected) 3.0 M090

We want one WFH license for 45 days

MAC Address : 1C-BF-CE-6A-15-08

2 REPLIES 2

You're posting this to the user community. We are people who use the software and stop in here to answer or ask questions about that. We don't work for PTC for the most part, and this is not the place to request licenses. I don't know what a WFH license is, but you'll have to somehow access your license server to run the program. Maybe one of the following applies:

(1) You have a server on your work network that provides license access. You have to be connected to it to use the program. You might need to VPN into your network to use licenses from offsite locations.

(2) You have a standalone license for your specific computer (desktop, laptop, etc). If you want that license transferred to another computer, you need to deal with PTC licensing or the company that sold you your Creo seats. Maybe they can transfer the license.

(3) You have the capability to "borrow" licenses, i.e. check them out of an available pool and use them for a specific length of time. If this is true, you'll likely have to find out from your IT folks, PTC, or the people who sold you the licenses, how to borrow a license (and return it).

As someone else noted in a post today, though, Creo 3.0 is no longer being supported by PTC. Hopefully that doesn't apply to your needs, but keep it in mind when asking for assistance.

Try submitting a request to a PTC's reseller in your local region: https://www.ptc.com/en/partners/find-your-partner

Top Tags