cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Want simple Reps produce separate drawings for each rep and allow the titleblock parameter

NAMDER
2-Guest

Want simple Reps produce separate drawings for each rep and allow the titleblock parameter

I would like to have a part that contains multiple simplified reps produce separate drawings for each rep and allow the titleblock parameter [&TITLE] to use the rep name rather than the part name.

Currently I have produced the drawings but they contain the same information in the title block.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:NAMDER)

Hi @NAMDER 

As of now there is no parameter to list the name of Simp rep. There is an existing Idea for the same  at Idea You ma vote this idea. 

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Hi @NAMDER 

As of now there is no parameter to list the name of Simp rep. There is an existing Idea for the same  at Idea You ma vote this idea. 

Thanks. 

Voted. Hopefully it is successful. I cannot see why you wouldn't allow it.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Simplified reps were not created to make product variations so options are limited.

Family tables would be the ideal way to make production variation parts/drawings.

Thanks for the information.

Family tables can be a waste of time and create additional models. A rep is easier and it is contained within the one file. So much easier. Hopefully one day it is changed.

Top Tags