cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

What brand X is doing ...

dschenken
21-Topaz I

What brand X is doing ...

This just struck me as funny. From another CAD support site:

In SW 2017 why does the XYZ arrows/UCS disappear when using the measure tool? Is this a bug? See attached picture.

4 REPLIES 4

Picture?

I'm on '16 and I don't even bother with the "other" forum.

If you search for the first part of the sentence it is posted on 3 forums.

I look at other software forums to determine the base quality and capability of CAD software.

For one product, there were always a ton of posts of writing routines to do things that are baked into most other software. For the most part the questions/complaints are of similar nature. Every so often I find a link to something interesting, like: http://blog.rectorsquid.com/linkage-mechanism-designer-and-simulator/

The other forums also have similar operating problems:

"If you do a search for Measure in the upper right corner of the forums, the 3rd and 4th search results (just after your post which comes up 2nd) are the same issue. I highly recommend searching the forum before posting so we don't get a lot of duplicate posts in the forums."

Quotes help

I've used too many systems to care.  I wanted a better Pro|E and I'm pretty sure I got it.  I wanted to know if SW really had anything on Creo... there are plusses but the minuses far outweigh what I can do with core Creo.  And that's with a 10 year PTC lapse to boot!  I will invest in what I am vested in.  And time is something I have to manage carefully for now.

Top Tags