cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

When you open the workspace window, the screen splits

KI_2231015
3-Visitor

When you open the workspace window, the screen splits

I am using Creo Parametric - Release 4.0 (connected) Release 4.0 and DatecodeM120

Currently, I am using CREO by connecting to a Japan PC remotely from China, but there is no problem with CAD operation of CREO, but when I open the workspace window from within CREO of remote operation, the screen is split (divided into large and small screen sizes) It will be impossible to pick etc. with the cursor.
In addition, there is no problem with CREO installed on a laptop instead of a remote.

Translated the below content from Chinese to English on 04/Oct/2022 at 9:15am IST
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

現在中国からリモートで日本のPCに接続してCREOを使用していますが、CREOのCAD操作には問題ありませんが、リモート操作のCREO内からワークスペースのウインドーを開くと画面が分割されてしまい(大小の画面サイズに分割)カーソルでピック等が出来ない状態になります。
尚、リーモートではなくノートパソコンにインストールしたCREOでは問題ありません。

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

请显示您的错误的屏幕截图。

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

请显示您的错误的屏幕截图。

You should refer to Article - CS265134 for Change High DPI Settings modifications. If this doesn't help then try to modify Scale and layout as per

Top Tags