cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Why Creo is showing only two options for Chamfer? OXO and O1XO2 ? Not showing Angle x D

hvyas-3
6-Contributor

Why Creo is showing only two options for Chamfer? OXO and O1XO2 ? Not showing Angle x D

Hi All,

Its strange that I am trying to apply a chamfer on one corner i.e. in the form of Angle x D. But creo is showing me only two options i.e. OXO and O1XO2. Please see below screenshot.chamfer..JPG

Can anyone, please explain the root cause of it.? I want Angle X D as well Thank you in Advance.

3 REPLIES 3

@hvyas-3 wrote:

Hi All,

Its strange that I am trying to apply a chamfer on one corner i.e. in the form of Angle x D. But creo is showing me only two options i.e. OXO and O1XO2. Please see below screenshot.chamfer..JPG

Can anyone, please explain the root cause of it.? I want Angle X D as well Thank you in Advance.

Hi,

I guess that root cause of it is your model's geometry.

Martin Hanák

Hi, 

The options that are available in the chamfer tool menu are dependent upon the geometry you have selected. As far as I can tell (minimal testing), the "AnglexD" option is only available if you select an edge. Do you have surfaces selected?

Ty

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:hvyas-3)

@hvyas-3 

The type of DxD,D1xD2, AnglexD and 45xD are available for edges of two flat surfaces only. For your data, the chamfer references might not matching with this condition.

Top Tags