cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Wildfire 5.0 - issues with large exploded drawings

JohnMattson
1-Newbie

Wildfire 5.0 - issues with large exploded drawings

We switched to Wildfire 5.0 a week ago and are having some issues with
larger, exploded view drawings.

- Offset lines have sporadically stopped displaying. They are still in
the model tree, but we can't get them to display anymore.
- Performance becomes very slow in drawing mode when the environment
display for axis is turned on ~ regardless of the layer status for axes.
- Performance also becomes very slow in drawing mode when the layer tree
is displayed and the highlight geometry setting is on.

Has anyone else experienced any of these (or similar) problems? For
what it is worth, everything besides Drawing Mode has gone pretty well
with Wildfire 5.0, but these drawing mode performance issues are pretty
severe.

Thanks, John

This electronic message including any attachments ("Message") may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under trade secret and other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, permanently delete all copies of this Message, and be aware that examination, use, dissemination, duplication or disclosure of this Message is strictly prohibited.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Is anyone using Wildfire 5.0 with large, exploded-view drawings?

Thanks, John

i can confirm the problemdisplaying of theoffset lines (i should happen with offset lines created by previous releases of wildfire) i cntatted the support but it is a random problem, almost forour drawings.
Top Tags