cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Windows 7

jlarock
1-Newbie

Windows 7

I can not get the personel version of Solid Modeling to work with Windows 7. I keep getting a message asking for a liscense. How do I accomplish this?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Dear,

I'm assuming you are refering to CoCreate Modeling PE, our first free explicit 3D CAD Software.

As of today, Modeling PE (version 20) is not supported on Windows 7 and we have seen multiple

reports now reporting that Modeling PE throws an error about licensing on Windows 7.

See also http://www.ptc.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=60

The best approach today would be to use a Windows Vista or XP operating system.

CoCreate Modeling 17.0 is now supported on Windows 7 and the plans are that the upcoming

CoCreate Modeling PE version will also support Windows 7.

Cheers
Horst

Top Tags