cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Witness lines attachment and gap

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Witness lines attachment and gap

I have a dimension where one witness line was dragged from it original location. Is there a way to "reset" where this belongs?

(WF5.0/Creo)

Thanks, Dale

witness_line.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Dale,

As there is no option to rest, you may try moving such diemnsions to any another view and back to original view.

I was hoping for something like insert jog/remove jog. No luck.

Dale,

Try this:

Select dimension + View (Using CTRL) > Drag the handle of witness line.

Are you talking manually adjusting the end of the witness line? Is so, yes I know about this. I was wanting to know if there was a way to reset it to it's default location as determined by the dim gap in the config.pro so that if I use in a family of parts it will default to the gap dimension versus the placed position which doesn't update with new instances.

Thanks, Dale

Top Tags