cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

WooHoo! Reached 500 views for my photo album!

Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II

WooHoo! Reached 500 views for my photo album!

Yeah, I know, that and $1 will buy me a cop of coffee (NOT at Starbucks), but I think it's kind of cool.  I've been directing possible employers to it as a portfolio, so, hopefully there's someone out there that will see it and want me to do some of that for them!  Hopefully SOON.......  #beingunemployedsux

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Frank...

Congratulations on crossing the 500 view threshold! Sorry it's taking awhile for you to find a new position. But, of course, I'm glad to see you're still active in the Community.

How do you feel about travel? And... how do you like the west coast? I might be able to steer you toward some upcoming positions.

Take care!

Top Tags