cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Wrong components displayed in assembly view

GG_6495306
3-Visitor

Wrong components displayed in assembly view

Hi

1. I have a issue with displaying assemblies (using Creo Parametric 8.0.7.0). Sometimes I have different family table instance component displayed on assembly view than is defined in family table and displayed in assembly tree. What might be the reason?

2. I have also an issue with drawings. Sometimes on drawing view (with assembly) I have missing component but when I opening assembly that is presented on the drawing it is complete. What might be the reason?

4 REPLIES 4

@GG_6495306 wrote:

Hi

1. I have a issue with displaying assemblies (using Creo Parametric 8.0.7.0). Sometimes I have different family table instance component displayed on assembly view than is defined in family table and displayed in assembly tree. What might be the reason?

2. I have also an issue with drawings. Sometimes on drawing view (with assembly) I have missing component but when I opening assembly that is presented on the drawing it is complete. What might be the reason?

Hi,

pack problematic data into zip file and upload it.

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin

Unfortunately I cannot share the files outside my organization. Moreover it is not something that is easy to reproduce with the same data on different computers. Sometimes it happens and sometimes not but thinks like regeneration or opening wrong component in a separate window does not always correct what is displayed.

Regards

Grzegorz

@GG_6495306 wrote:

Hi Martin

Unfortunately I cannot share the files outside my organization. Moreover it is not something that is easy to reproduce with the same data on different computers. Sometimes it happens and sometimes not but thinks like regeneration or opening wrong component in a separate window does not always correct what is displayed.

Regards

Grzegorz

Hi,

Suggestion: If problem occurs then close Creo session, start new one and open assembly again.

If you are able to reproduce the problem then you have to check the whole assembly.

2. I have also an issue with drawings. Sometimes on drawing view (with assembly) I have missing component but when I opening assembly that is presented on the drawing it is complete. What might be the reason?

Suggestion: If problem occurs then close Creo session, start new one and open drawing again.

If you are able to reproduce the problem then create new drawing and add view into it. This enable you to find out whether the problem is related to drawing -OR- to assembly.

Note related to family tables: Every instance name must be unique. This applies to family tables in all models.

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin

Seems that assemblies and parts were correct.

We have applied config setting: SAVE_INSTANCE_ACCELERATOR none

With this setting Creo is working correctly so far. Since issue was not easy to reproduce we need 1 month to be able to say that this solved the problem.

Regards

Grzegorz

Top Tags