cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Yellow Traffic Light with a drawing

JoeFrancz
1-Newbie

Yellow Traffic Light with a drawing

I had a user ask me why they can get the drawing to obtain a "green" status light.  They have a "yellow" status light.  The assembly model if completed solid with a "green" status light.  Any suggestions on how to see what is going on in the drawing?

Thanks

Joe

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
mender
6-Contributor
(To:JoeFrancz)

FIrst thing to check is if they have more than just 'the assembly model' that they are thinking of.  Look to the model tree, and pick the model pulldown, and look through the models.  Are any models (or any particular simp reps of the models) yellow?

braj
1-Newbie

Go to drawing environment

yellow lit.JPG

click on the set the active model/rep icon drop down menu......in that some of the file may in yellow light, click on that file and regenerate the same.

you will get green light.

even tho model is fully regenerated .....some times we call other model (out of this assembly) to place in drawing .....if that models are not regenerate fully , then you will face this kind of issue.

I hope you are problem is solved.

JoeFrancz
1-Newbie
(To:braj)

Thanks for the info.  That worked perfectly

mbonka
15-Moonstone

Hello Joe Francz

mark correct asnwer if your question has been solved. It can help others in future .

Top Tags