cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Yellow "TBD" symbol

cmorel
1-Newbie

Yellow "TBD" symbol

Hello,

I have stumbled across a random symbol that had appeared next to the "stop light" and I am unable to find anyone who knows what it is and I'm hoping someone on here can help. When I opened my model today a yellow circle with "TBD" in it popped up next to my stop light. The strange part is I have a a green light so it doesn't appear that there are any failed parts or features. Does anyone know what this is and how I get rid of it? If it is relevant, I'm working in Creo 2.0.

Here is a screen shot:

TBD.png

Thanks for your help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:cmorel)

see this discussion:

TBD next to green light

Yellow TBD button appears to indicate that an external reference is not available or updated within the assembly or part model

• Displays at the highest level within assembly structure

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II

see this discussion:

TBD next to green light

Yellow TBD button appears to indicate that an external reference is not available or updated within the assembly or part model

• Displays at the highest level within assembly structure

Thanks for letting me know what this is! Can you suggest how to find the external reference? When I perform a model check I do not find any external or circular references.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

We use a lot of merged models and external merges. That is usually where we have problems regeneration issues.

I can't specifically remember if that is where I saw the yellow TBD though, it's been a while since I've noticed show that.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags