cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

cfgerror

NickMihelich
6-Contributor

cfgerror

Any ideas what this is about? this pops when opening any prt assembly or drawing in Creo/pro5.0. The error started occuring after a Creo 2 installation.

wf5 error.PNG

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hi Nick,

You have to share your config.pro file for us to have a look, your problem will be in your config.pro file.

Hugo

Hello again,

I suggest that you create a copy off your config.pro file and just put the 5 variables each time untill your pro-e fails to see what precisely variable are doing that error. I would test that but i am not using that version anymore

Hugo

The issue was contained in the tree.cfg file line 37 "SECTIONS ON"

Hello,

you are missing a "_" on your file

it sould be "SECTIONS_ON"

Top Tags