cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

creo 10 unresponsive for unlimited time

asifcad
12-Amethyst

creo 10 unresponsive for unlimited time

hello expert facing strange issue

creo 10 unresponsive when save the part or open the new part or open the part from assembly. before 15 sept 2023 every thing is going fine creo 10 work smoothly.. but i don't know what happen ..creo 10.000 install with window 10 ..any solution please

note..... one thing i found if  i open the software with internet connection enable on my pc then problem occurred ..but if i unplugged the internet cable then start the creo ..problem gone ..and its happening from last 3 day before it every thing work perfectly with or without internet connection

regards

Asif

4 REPLIES 4

Hi asifcad,

Thank you for your question. 
I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Vivek N

nothing abnormal except with the internet connection enabling creo not to respond

when creating a new file browsing existing files or opening a part file from any assembly.

regrds

ASif

Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II
(To:asifcad)

...consider yourself lucky and go home?🤣🤣🤣

ItsHuntersCoke
thanks for your solution Now going home..
Top Tags