cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

datums on/off

hspaulding
3-Visitor

datums on/off

I'm just starting to play with Creo 3.0 F0000.
The buttons across the top of the screen that turn on/off datum plane display, axis display, and Csys display are greyed out.
Any thoughts out there on what the heck this "feature" is and how to overcome it?

Thanks in advance,
Herb

Herb Spaulding
Product Engineer
Miller Industries Towing Equipment, Inc.
8503 Hilltop Drive
Ooltewah, Tn. 37363
(423) 238-4171 x1236
herb@millerind.com<">mailto:herb@millerind.com>

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

It may be they are turned off in the config.sup.

I've seen complaints that the entries that control their display only controlled their initial appearance when in config.sup, but that recently PTC changed the behavior of datum visibility controls to be consistent with the rest of the config options - once set in config.sup nothing can change it in that session.

x

Thanks to all that responded.

We had the datums/axis/points set to be turned off in the config.sup during initial Creo start up. It seem that in Creo3 (and creo 2 M90 and above) that this causes the problem. When I deleted thes settings in theconfig.sup, the problem went away.

Top Tags