cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

drawing program

ptc-4958059
1-Newbie

drawing program

hi everyone,

Can anybody tell me that is it possible to delet a drawing view automatically by drawing program???????????

4 REPLIES 4

You question is not clear. Drawing views can be deleted but there is nothing "automatic" about it. If you are using templates with pre-defined views that you do not want, you may want to use a template without pre-defined views instead.

Thanks for ur suggestion,

but can u please tell me that how we can pre-define the views in drawing template??

i am using pro-e wildfire 5.0- creo.

You create a drawing with the view you want and save it in the template folder. When you open a new drawing, you have the option of opening a template, which is simply a drawing file.

There are setting in config.pro to set custom locations for drawing templates. I recommend using these so you don't accidentally loose your custom templates when you update the software. The default location for templates are ...\Creo 2.0\Common Files\M040\creo_standards\templates (and others)

you can use parameter in part or assemble, the desired views you wanted to hide depend on the parameter seleted.

Top Tags