cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

exporting drawing

jsarkar
1-Newbie

exporting drawing

When we export a drawing from CREO to AutoCAD, it is in either model space or paperspace with specified scale as in CREO. My customer wants AutoCAD drawing where the object will be in model space ( 1:1 scale) and the drawing in paper space. Is it possible to export from CREO to AutoCAD in this manner?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aminati
5-Regular Member
(To:jsarkar)

I think is not possible. You can export a drawing in model space or in paper space or a sheet in model space and other sheets in paper space.

Try to export in model space and then in autocad put it in paper space...

Best Regards

AMinati

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
aminati
5-Regular Member

I think is not possible. You can export a drawing in model space or in paper space or a sheet in model space and other sheets in paper space.

Try to export in model space and then in autocad put it in paper space...

Best Regards

AMinati

StephenW
23-Emerald II

I never trust my scale when I export out of Creo. If I have access to the software I am exporting to, I will check the scale and adjust if necessary.

I have confirmed it through tech support that this is not possible.

Thank you for your interest.

Top Tags