cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

fermeture de Creo2 a la creation d'une nouvelle fonction

bardet_ph
3-Visitor

fermeture de Creo2 a la creation d'une nouvelle fonction

I am using Creo Parametric 2.0 M250

Bonjour
je travaille avec Creo.2 et Creo.5
je viens d'installer Creo.7 : bien
j'ai une obligation de travailler sous Creo2
je dois modifier des pièces sous creo2 et impossible de créer une nouvelle fonction , le logiciel plante complètement dés la demande de création
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Merci à tous pour vos réponses,

Effectivement le problème vient du répertoire normalement caché  %utilisateur%\AppData\Local\PTC\Creo...

création d'un fichier : creo_parametric_customization.ui  qui bug  en mode esquisse.

fichier supprimé , tout fonctionne parfaitement Creo2 et creo7.

encore merci 

bonne continuation

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

We had someone long ago with a similar problem. He had installed many versions of the software as time went by and never uninstalled the older versions. I believe the problem was that the older software is trying to load software modules that were replaced by modules of the same name in the newer version of the software. They are not compatible, so Creo 2 crashes. Probably not very nicely.

I don't know if it is easy to install Creo 2 and Creo 7 at the same time so they do not have troubles. Hopefully someone who has done this will have some ideas. Easiest I can think of is if you have more than one computer so Creo 2 on one, Creo 7 on another?

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:bardet_ph)

Or you make sure they are running from completely different folders so that they don't overwrite features as noted. When I have done this, I got my VAR to help me load the other versions so that this wouldn't happen. They should be able to help you straighten this out.

@bardet_ph wrote:
I am using Creo Parametric 2.0 M250

Bonjour
je travaille avec Creo.2 et Creo.5
je viens d'installer Creo.7 : bien
j'ai une obligation de travailler sous Creo2
je dois modifier des pièces sous creo2 et impossible de créer une nouvelle fonction , le logiciel plante complètement dés la demande de création

Hi,

try following:

• in File Explorer open %APPDATA% directory and rename PTC sub-directory
  • test Creo 2.0

Martin Hanák

Effectivement le problème vient du répertoire normalement caché  %utilisateur%\AppData\Local\PTC\Creo...

création d'un fichier : creo_parametric_customization.ui  qui bug  en mode esquisse.

encore merci 

bonne continuation

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:bardet_ph)

Don't forget to mark your answer (or Martin's) as the correct answer for those who may search on this topic.

@bardet_ph wrote:

encore merci 

bonne continuation

Hi,

on more suggestion ... It is good practice to separate installations of different versions of Creo. How to do this ?

1.] create specific directory for every Creo, for example:

C:\PTC\WF_ROOT_CR2

C:\PTC\WF_ROOT_CR7

2.] add following line at the end of parametric.psf file located in Parametric\bin sub-directory

for Creo 2.0:

ENV=PTC_WF_ROOT=C:\PTC\WF_ROOT_CR2

for Creo 7.0:

ENV=PTC_WF_ROOT=C:\PTC\WF_ROOT_CR7

Martin Hanák
Top Tags