cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

greyed out skeleton model

Model_1975
10-Marble

greyed out skeleton model

Hello Community,

I just wanted to learn more about the creo cabling process and its steps and found a video (Creo Parametric - Cabling Overview - Manual Process) from @DaveMartin on youtube. I tried to maintain its steps but when I try to implement a skeleton model from my sub assembly this option is greyed out (see attachment). Maybe he did something I didnt and thats the reason...I dont have this "placement" in my sub assembly but I dont think that this is the reason...I read that this may have to do with the software package and its function properties. I quite sure I dont use the full software package with all its functions. I use PTC Creo 9.0.4.0. 

Can you help me out - is it because of the package or do I have to stay by another step before (preparation) ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Skeleton modeling required an AAX license (Advance assembly Extension ) - Article - CS103012

You can check the license file for AAX license or go to File->Options-> Licensing > "Floating license license" 

or - follow the steps in article CS29037

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Skeleton modeling required an AAX license (Advance assembly Extension ) - Article - CS103012

You can check the license file for AAX license or go to File->Options-> Licensing > "Floating license license" 

or - follow the steps in article CS29037

Hello,

thanks for that info. I will check the license for correctness. 

Top Tags