cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

how do I switch between flexible and straight pipe in piping app?

cash
1-Newbie

how do I switch between flexible and straight pipe in piping app?

Ok, so I have a section of flexible hose with free length running along a set of offset datum points. Afterwards, I wanted to make segments of the hose straight. However, when I go to the environment button and switch a segment or two to straight, nothing changes. Tried regenerating, but no luck. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:cash)

I haven't used piping in a while but from what I remember, you have to have your environment set before you create that segment. It can't change it once it's created.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:cash)

I haven't used piping in a while but from what I remember, you have to have your environment set before you create that segment. It can't change it once it's created.

cash
1-Newbie
(To:StephenW)

Thats what I was afraid of. Thanks for the info. I had another engineer tell me the same thing. Funny how Creo can regenerate changes in complex master models, but cant process an altered pipe segment on the fly?????

Top Tags