cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

how to change text size or font in the edit pop-up window not the drawing?

wsourbeer
1-Newbie

how to change text size or font in the edit pop-up window not the drawing?

I would like to make the text in the editor window bigger for easier reading as I'm typing. Can this be done?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Hi William,

Config.pro option "fonts_size" might be what you are looking for.

William,

please attach a picture screenshot of text editor window.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

In the two views below what I want to do is to have larger text in the edit windows without affecting the drawing text (in green on drawing). Can this be done and how.

Thanks

Hello,

in the image above choose tab text style, and there you even can make a preview i think

William,

if I understand you well, you want to enlarge text in red frames (i.e. @O, option names, button names).

dialog_box.png

I guess, that the only possible way is to play with Windows settings for various window elements. But it is also possible that these settings are hardcoded in Creo and user cannot change them. I have never tested such functionality...

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags