cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

how to create arrows on both sides of Geometric Tolerance box?

tahsinvatanseve
3-Visitor

how to create arrows on both sides of Geometric Tolerance box?

Is there a way to create geometric tolerance like on the picture below.

geotolarrow.bmp

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

You might be able to do this by using the grid and placing one GTOL over the top of another. Then you use Jog to square up the leaders.

Hi Antonius Dirriwachter, The question asked is not clearly solved by your method. Even I am in need of understanding how to creating two leader lines for a gtol. It is an alternative method of showing referance datums.

Anyone please give a solution for query asked by Aahsin Vatansever.

Hello Sanjeev and welcome to the forum.

It is a trick, but it can be done as I described.

dual_leader_on_gtol.PNG

Hello Antonius Dirriwachter. Thank you for replying back. But I am not able to get 2 leader lines from gtol. Could be a trick as you mentioned....

Can you please tell me in detail how to do it.......?

Those are two separate GTOL featurs from the model. They are overlaying each other. I use the Shift>slide method for forcing the leader to the other side of the feature from default. I use Jog to shape the leaders.

If you cannot get this to work with leaders as originally shown, you may need to make them drafting GTOL features and sketch the "leaders" to attach them. It is all a work-around.

Thanks a lot Antonius Dirriwachter. I understood how to do it......

Top Tags