cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

i am not able to find ptc schematics 3.0 and from where i will get fittings in piping....as i want to learn piping.....plz help

pdayal
1-Newbie

i am not able to find ptc schematics 3.0 and from where i will get fittings in piping....as i want to learn piping.....plz help

plz someone help me to find fitting for piping and also schematics 3.0 as i m a college student ....beginner in ptc creo 3.0. when i click on insert fitting option...it shows option end...etc...but did not show any fitting..plz help me

Piping, Cabling & Schematics

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:pdayal)

Creo Schematics is an extra installation (not on the same disk/image as Creo Parametric). I don't know, whether a Student Edition exists for it.
In a commercial installation there are some example fitting under Creo 3.0\<datecode>\Common Files\text\piping_data\fittinglib

They are actually meant for spec-driven piping, but should work for manually inserting with non-spec-driven piping as well.

Hope this helps you a bit!

pdayal
1-Newbie
(To:gkoch)

thanks sir....now i  can access them in spec-driven piping.

Top Tags