cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

importing Pro-E in Creo

jdoorly
1-Newbie

importing Pro-E in Creo

I opened a pro-E file in Creo3 but the names of all the parts are displayed obscuring the assembly.  Everything appears to be in a single layer and none of the annotation functions seem to allow me to remove/erase the text.  I'd appreciate any ideas to remove the text...

Thanks j

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes! that was it!  Thank you all very much.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

please attach a picture of Creo window showing the problem.

MH

Martin Hanák

Sorry for the delay, finally got a picture of the problem.

I resamples the pic down to 500K, I hope that's acceptable these days, let me know...2016RobotAsyTextOverwrite.JPG

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:jdoorly)

You might try the Print Scrn button to capture the whole screen or Alt-Print Scrn to capture the active window. If you are on a laptop it may require a function button as well. On the Dell I have it is Fn-Print Scrn and Alt-Fn_Print Scrn to do the same. Faster, smaller image and not moire limited; pixel perfect. Paste into MS Paint or your favorite image editor to crop out anything that isn't good to be included.

I think under the view Menu is a pull-down that controls display of ordinary datum tags; they can also be selected, put on a layer, and blanked. The control has a picture of the datum with a little letter next to it. The regular datum visibility control has only the datum pictured.

Yes! that was it!  Thank you all very much.

You are welcome.  If you would, please mark this thread as answered.

No doubt the correct answer.

Top Tags