cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

importing a image under the view tab

HumphreyWu
4-Participant

importing a image under the view tab

Hi,

I am having a problem with importing the image using the view tab on Creo 5.0.4 and the problem wasn't solved even after I reinstall the Creo.

What I did is by clicking the view > model display > Import, the choose the image I want to display on a plane in Creo part file. It worked just fine but I had an issue with Creo start running slow after I close the resource center window, so I used the task manager to shut down the Cero parametric then reopen the file again.

The image failed to display and I won't work even after I re-imported, change the .jpeg to .bmp, turn on the .jpeg in paint and imported the picture into Creo, or even reinstalled the software. None of these works.

The imported image looks like this:

Capture.JPG

The jpeg I want to installed looks like this:

Figure_3_modified.jpg

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

5 REPLIES 5

@HumphreyWu

Is there any notification or warning in message area? I think there will be that image cannot retrieve. 

set config save_texture_with_model to yes and re-insert the image and save data. 

I think details in article CS288145 will help. 

@HumphreyWu

Did you try suggestions added to this post? 

Hi @Mahesh_Sharma ,

I tried to update the driver of my graphics card and it seems to work now!

Thanks for all the help!

Hi,

login as different user and test problem, again.

Martin Hanák
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:HumphreyWu)

Does the image appear scrambled? Look at this post

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Part-Modeling/Trace-sketch-image-problem/m-p/642880?search-action-id=46714953898&search-result-uid=642880

When I had this problem, I had to change the graphics card driver to an older version.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Top Tags