cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

line thickness in Creo

bbrejcha
12-Amethyst

line thickness in Creo

My Dell Precision workstation has a Quadro RTX5000  I spoke to an Industrial designer friend at Dell before purchasing this laptop and he said never skimp on a video card.    384 resolution on a laptop.   So I was thinking and after using it for the past few years of a few enhancements that might be noted for future releases of Creo.   I thought I would bounce this one by the folks on the forum. 

So many probably don't know that if you draw a line in sketcher that you can change the linetype *ptc calls incorrectly a font .... or change color.  I want to also change the line thickness and have a few selections or even be able to increment thickness of lines.  Maybe a developer would consider an option to have the line weight pull thru surfaces or solids as if the surface or solid had a slider for opacity.  

Once Creo 9.0 question:  What config.pro setting turns off the menu *always on* in creo 9.0

Bart Brejcha

Design-engine.com

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags