cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

m190 memory leak?

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone

m190 memory leak?

Hi All,

I started deploying WF4 m190 in preparation to WC10 upgrade. Initial testing did not produce any show stoppers, but when I started retrieving top level assemblies (about 5 gB) it started to crash like it goes out of memory. I am testing on 64bit winXP and 64bit win7 machines with pelnty of memory - 16gb. Same assembly would retrieve successfully in WF4 m150.

Anybody experienced this? I see the latest WF4 available is m210. Should I try m210? I oppened a PTC call...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

😄

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
davehaigh
11-Garnet
(To:Dmi3U)

There are three SPR's (PTC software problem reports) filed against Wildfire 4 builds M170, M180, and M190 that state opening large assemblies in Pro/E connected to PDMLink take 3-5 times longer than normal. The fix to all of this is build M210

David Haigh
Top Tags