cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

parameter

gcontreras
1-Newbie

parameter

Hi. I want to put the value of a paramter from my assembly in a drawing from this assembly. I created a table, but can´t manage to use this value from my assembly. I would appriciate some suggestion.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Edna

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:gcontreras)

Does is have a repeat region?

I tried it that way, wit repeat region but still didn´t knew how to do it.

Hi,

go to PTC Creo | Help Centers and search for repeat region.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

I know how to use repeat region, but I don´t know which one to select. Asm? Prm? etc. I have been using the parameters from the parts and the repeat region. I used asm then mbr then Used Define and then wrote the name of the parameter. But know I don´t know which one to select for a parameter from the assembly.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:gcontreras)

In a normal table (not repeat region), simply enter the assembly parameter name with an ampersand in front of it.

&DESCRIPTION

&material

&designer

Top Tags