cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

please fix it urgently

MH_10335656
2-Guest

please fix it urgently

I am using Creo Parametric Release 9.0 and Datecode9.0.0.0

When the creo user open main assembly model showing this message and closed creo

ven I attached parts in main assembly suddenly its closed

Here are the errors that I faced
Fatal error encountered.A trackback had been written to C:\Users\Public\Documents\traceback.log please send it to
Technical Support
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The used Hardware/Pltaform is not supported.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:MH_10335656)

You can open a tech support case at https://support.ptc.com/apps/case_logger_viewer/cs/auth/ssl/log

remy
21-Topaz I
(To:StephenW)

Indeed when you need the traceback.log file be analyzed, please file a case following the url shared by @StephenW 

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:MH_10335656)

You do not need to create 3 requests for help for the same topic. It will be seen by the community and in this case refere you to PTC Tech Support.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BenLoosli)

Keep in mind that the case logger itself is redirecting people back to the community and taking the information they enter into the case logger and using it to automatically create a community post.  A user has to explicitly say 'no' during the process to actually end up creating a case.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:TomU)

The 'No' response to actually create a Tech Support case needs to highlighted or defined better on the case logger page after Dylan returns its useless answers.

The used Hardware/Pltaform is not supported.

Top Tags