cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

problème de récupération fichier

PS_7751870
1-Newbie

problème de récupération fichier

I am using Creo Parametric - Release 3.0 (connected) 3.0 M080

Nous cherchons a intégrer des dossiers dans lesquels se trouvent nos fichiers .Prt, .asm et . drw. de sorte qu'à l'ouverture d'un fichier d'assemblage, creo récupère automatiquement ces fichiers qui interviennent dans l'assemblage.
Nos fichiers sont organisés dans différents dossiers, et lors de l’ouverture d’un assemblage creo n’est pas capable de retrouver les pièces.
Nous avons 2 pc et 2 licences,
Le fichier config.pro a été copié depuis le PC1 (qui fonctionne normalement) et les chemins ont été adaptés pour correspondre aux chemins depuis le PC2. Ceci à fonctionnée pour les formats des mises en plan et les couleurs de la fenêtre mais pas pour le reste.
Pouvez-vous nous indiquer comment faire pour que créo puisse ouvrir toutes les pièces d’un assemblage dans notre configuration ?

3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:PS_7751870)

Are the files being stored on a common server that is accessible to both PC's? Or are the files being stored on the one of the PC's?

If on a server, you just list the folder paths in the config.pro

i.e.

search_path C:\Engineering\PROE_DATA\Customer1
search_path C:\Engineering\PROE_DATA\Customer2

search_path C:\Engineering\PROE_DATA\Customer3

search_path C:\Engineering\PROE_DATA\Customer4

.... and so on (whatever you path names are).

If the files are on one of the PC's, the other PC has to have the config.pro modified so that the search path is the other computer's path names.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:PS_7751870)

Adding to the other answers you have received, here's a similar discussion from a little while ago.

Previous search path discussion 

My response references a past post detailing another method of building a search.pro file for a specific project, if that is what you are after.

Top Tags