cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

"CETOL Lite" Failed

bduncan
15-Moonstone

"CETOL Lite" Failed

111.jpgHi,I'm using Creo Parametric 2.0. When I want to create a tolerance analysis,but failed.How do I go to solve this problem?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SergDubrovskiy
14-Alexandrite
(To:bduncan)

I copy cetollite.dll from Creo 2.0 F000(F001).

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

It's unfortunate we don't have a better error to work with.

I've had CETOL failures because my license wasn't updated to provide access to CETOL_Lite. I had to call PTC and get a new license pack. Could that be part of the problem?

"Failed to start" could mean... it's missing from the configuration of Creo you're running. In Wildfire 5, I had to add the Tolerance_Analysis option to my startup configuration to get CETOL to work. Check to make sure you have the Tolerance Analysis option enabled. If not, see if you can load it as a floating option during your Creo 2 session.

If it's neither of these problems... then you've stumped me!

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out...

-Brian

bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:BrianMartin)

Thanks a lot!

It's strange.The same licence,when I use creo 2.0( F001) Tolerance Analysis is Available,but when I upgrade to M10,Tolerance Analysis is unavailable.I don't why,maybe it's a bug.

Hmm... sounds like a job for PTC Customer Service!

Let us know what you find out. We'll be needing Tolerance Analysis in Creo 2.0 and if it's not working, it would certainly be good to know!

bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:BrianMartin)

Maybe should I wait for M20

SergDubrovskiy
14-Alexandrite
(To:bduncan)

I copy cetollite.dll from Creo 2.0 F000(F001).

Wow Sergey...

Does this work? Copying the .dll file fixes the problem? If so, that's an excellent and ingenious solution.

Very good

Thank you very much!

Top Tags