cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

"Merge" BOM balloons

mbonka
15-Moonstone

"Merge" BOM balloons

Hello,

my qustion is simply. How to merge BOM balloons in drawing space? Need to "glue" the 5th position to the 4th one.

It´s useful for example for washers and screws.

See picture bellow.

merge_BOM_balloons.JPG

Thank in any advice

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Creo:

Table tab > merge balloons > follow instructions

in case above, select balloon 5 (balloon to be merged) then select balloon 4 (balloon to be merged onto)

WF4:

Table > bom balloons > merge >follow instructions as above

Note:

This works for repeat region bom balloons.  I am not sure about note/symbol balloons as I don't use them.

Please drop a note if you know if you can merge note/symbol balloons.

ron

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Creo:

Table tab > merge balloons > follow instructions

in case above, select balloon 5 (balloon to be merged) then select balloon 4 (balloon to be merged onto)

WF4:

Table > bom balloons > merge >follow instructions as above

Note:

This works for repeat region bom balloons.  I am not sure about note/symbol balloons as I don't use them.

Please drop a note if you know if you can merge note/symbol balloons.

ron

mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:RonSt.Pierre)

l had to blinded when was looking into Balloon drop down menu .

Thanks for advice

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags