cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

remember windows locations Creo 2

DaveClark
1-Newbie

remember windows locations Creo 2

Hello Everyone,

This is really minor, but annoying.

I have a dual monitor setup. One monitor is smaller than the other, slightly (1680x1050 and 1600x900). I use the smaller monitor as my primary so it puts the Windows start menu/bar on that one, and I put Creo on the other monitor and maximize the height of the window (so I'm not dealing with the bar). I also use a floating model tree so it's not attached the main Creo window, and I place that one in the other monitor (with the bar).

Every time I start Creo, I'm constantly rearranging the windows to get the layout I want. Is there some setting I've overlooked that will keep these windows in the same position every time I start the app?

Thanks!

-Dave

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:DaveClark)

Did you get any answers on this? I would be interested too!

Top Tags