cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

sheetmetal

emathivanan
1-Newbie

sheetmetal

How can i insert isometric drawing and flat pattern of a sheetmetal in the same drawing sheet?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:emathivanan)

11.gifOff course!1QQ图片20150606220253.png2.QQ图片20150606220433.png3.drawing moldes>add moldes>QWE_FLAT1

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:emathivanan)

11.gifOff course!1QQ图片20150606220253.png2.QQ图片20150606220433.png3.drawing moldes>add moldes>QWE_FLAT1

andy2
1-Newbie
(To:bduncan)

Can I have some additional help regarding this, please?

I've done the family table, everything looks fine and dandy whilst in the drawing. However, if I want to print it(seen only in preview, or on the paper of course), or export it to .dwg or .dxf the view that was flat patterned turns back into its bent shape.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:andy2)

Make sure you have both instances of the model in your drawing if you need them.

One flat pattern and one non flat pattern.

That way you can show both on the drawing.

Huh, strange. I've tried to replicate the problem I've stated on my computer, however it works great for me. The problem was actually for one of my colleagues. The drawing had both models added(flat patterned, and non), both were shown in the drawing, however once in the print preview or .dwg the flat pattern would revert back for some reason.

I've used the exact same steps in creating the family table / adding the models on both my colleague's PC and mine(we have the same CREO version, M010), however we netted different results. I guess I'll just chalk it up as a..artefact.

Thanks for the input.

Elango,

Does the information in last reply answer your question? Please mark the reply as correct answer, if this answer your question.

Top Tags