cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

text options in geometric tolerancing

dgrobe
6-Contributor

text options in geometric tolerancing

I am trying to add a box around the text i add in geometric tolerancing.  Is there any way to do this?  Usually we will reference a note in our note callouts.  Note #2 for example in the notes, has a box around the number.  i am trying to add a box in the additional text on the Geometric tolerance, but i dont have that option that i can see.  Without having to use an unattached note, is there anything else i can do?

Thanks for your help

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:dgrobe)

On Creo 4 M070, I can add additional text and the "box" option is available on the above or .

If this is not what  you are looking for, do you have an example of what you are trying to accomplish?

gdtbox.jpg

dgrobe
6-Contributor
(To:StephenW)

thank you for that.  we are on Creo 3.  that isnt an option on my Gtol options.  

i have to create an attached note to attach it. 

in this example, the 3, is just a note, that i had to give an attachment to the gtol.  

gtol.png

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:dgrobe)

Ah yes, I see. It still doesn't look like Creo 4 will solve that. Only above and below has the box option and then it's an all or nothing deal Just specific text within the box can not be individually boxed in (even using the

@[ @] notation.

Top Tags