cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

threading and boring operation

HARSHVARDHANPAN
1-Newbie

threading and boring operation

i import one part and did drill inside by selecting the axis after i need to bore the hole at 50 mm starting point then i need to do thread mill on to the part that leave portion but it was telling to select the axis and while take my arrow to the axis it was not going to select

please any one knows tell me how to do threading and boaring operation in part

see the part and asm model

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

i can't seem to open your assembly becaue the "workpiece" is not available.

but are you using the correct Coordinate System for your sequence? so that Z is pointing like your hole axis.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

i can't seem to open your assembly becaue the "workpiece" is not available.

but are you using the correct Coordinate System for your sequence? so that Z is pointing like your hole axis.

dear arno thanks for replying me i got the answer but will you help me to give answer to another question and my question is

i had made the relation in expert machinist in proe and in part module like 1.total material cost and 2.total process cost (milling) so how do i add this two relation and make it to add and display it in drawing template.

will you provide me a suggestion

Hi, i think you mean just show an existing parameter in the drawing? I assume just add a table on the drawing and for its content, refer to the parameter.. (like "&parametername" ) or double click the cell of the table and then creo will guide you to what you want for its content.

but it has been a while since i needed this..

Hello HARSHVARDHAN PANDEY,

can you post the resolution for your original question? It may be interesting for others to hear about it.

As for the second question: You have already posted this question before in another thread:

http://communities.ptc.com/thread/54156?tstart=0

(I have added something similar to Arno's post to this thread a few minutes ago)

Please refer to existing threads, if you revive a question. This will help keeping a better overview about what has been answered and what still needs to be answered. Also mixing different questions in the same thread makes it more difficult to follow a topic (especially when the thread gets longer).

Thank you,

Gunter

Sir Gunter,

i got your reply i will go through your suggestation, it is valueable for me

thanks Arno and Gunter.

Gunter- next time i will remember not to do this type of mistake. once again thanks.

Top Tags