cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unfold or unbend my 3d model in sheetmetal workbentch

ptc-1869440
1-Newbie

unfold or unbend my 3d model in sheetmetal workbentch

well i make a simple 3d model by using sheetmental create blended wall, now i want to make it as a single sheet to calculate the sheet requiers for that part . how can be unfold or unbent it . i will also explain the model detail .. please somebody give me the solution for that dia 1860 circle .. then at 1000 height rectanfulare 1730*800 thickness 10mm. i make this model by create blended wall. i want to unfold this model
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

create a blended surface of half of the square to round. you will need a radius in corners and you will also need to add a blend vertex or three on the arc. Then create an unattached offset wall; enter 0 for first offset, then offset to the inside 10mm thick. Then unbend. Then 'edit', 'feature tools', 'copy', 'mirror', 'all features', 'dependent', select an edge surface, then bend back. If you put your e-mail address up I will send you pics of this. hope this helps

p.gautam@paharpur.com my e-mail id
Announcements
Attention: Creo 7.0 Customers
Please consider upgrading
End of Life announcement here.