cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

vector illustration from creo view

ptc-4776634
1-Newbie

vector illustration from creo view

Hi everyone!!

I need your help. In my work usually need technical illustrations, this illustration come from creo, in vector files. But in the future i'll need obtain this 2D models from creo view. My problem is the export options in creo view. I try to export in PDF files, but the image is not a vector graphics. Really i don't now how to do, this program is new to me.

Thanks for your time, and sorry for my english level.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Thomas,

welcome at the creo view community.

What's you CREO View Version ? 1.0 or 2.0 ? Calenderweek M010 ?

In Creo View 2.0 you can export 3D modells in 4 different types (DXF, IGES, VRML and STEP)

For 2D Export are BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TARGA, TIFF avaliable

kied

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello Thomas,

welcome at the creo view community.

What's you CREO View Version ? 1.0 or 2.0 ? Calenderweek M010 ?

In Creo View 2.0 you can export 3D modells in 4 different types (DXF, IGES, VRML and STEP)

For 2D Export are BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TARGA, TIFF avaliable

kied

Thanks for the info.

But talked today with pct manager and the problems it's the version. We have Windchill system and only include creo view lite. So this is the reason that i had not this options.

Thank you very much for your help!!

Top Tags