cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

why after opening the family table content shows as pipe in groups again?

mgupta-4
1-Newbie

why after opening the family table content shows as pipe in groups again?

Dear All,

please check the images that i upload.

Problem is that :

1. first image : I create pipes in model by using family table and then use it in the assembly by calling different part of family table so that the center point what i choose should be same in all.

2.second image : the parameter length is very important for me to be supplied the information in the drawing so I use the formula for calculating length in each family table configuration (image third)

3. When i working in the session (see image 4) problem some same length pipe shown in different item nos. like item 6 & 7 and 9 & 10 and some same length of pipe shown in same like item 8 quantity 2.

4. And when session overs and again open same drawing (see image 5) all pipes convert into one with quantity 6.

i have a big issue after supply this to the fabrication end .

Please help me on this.

Thanks ,

Manish

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Change this relation to calculate after regeneration. It is currently set to Initial (lower right corner of Relations box)

Add the mass properties measurement to the family table and then Verify the family table.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you'll need to contact PTC support for whatever version of software you have to see if there is a version that works correctly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Change this relation to calculate after regeneration. It is currently set to Initial (lower right corner of Relations box)

Add the mass properties measurement to the family table and then Verify the family table.

If that doesn't fix the problem, you'll need to contact PTC support for whatever version of software you have to see if there is a version that works correctly.

Top Tags