cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Activation failure

ptc-2273756
1-Newbie

Activation failure

On the 2/01/08 I had the misfortune to run MS diskcheck. The result is that I can no longer run CoCreate PE. I get a start but across the top I get a partial message. The message reads:Lisp error ""The variable Rservice a (the a has ^ this sign over it)is unbound This may have been caused by :(1)Entering a string that wasn't enclosed in quotes,(2)Entering a command belonging to a mo,The message ends there. The program will not respond anymore. After working for a couple of months and making good progress,I am at a loss what to do about this problem. Regards, STWO
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
(To:ptc-2273756)

Did you try to uninstall or repair your installation? (from add and remove programs)? If you did not save the original file you downloaded, you can always download again from www.cocreate.com/free Be sure to uninstall the old version first.
Not applicable
(To:)

It could also be that your persistent settings were corrupted, so before you re-install, try this first. Rename your personal customization directory. (By default C:\Documents and Settings\<your login>\Application Data\CoCreate\OneSpace Modeling PE\14.50) Rename 14.50 to something like 14.50_orig Then try to restart Modeling PE Let us know if this fixes your problem. If not, you may need to re-install.
ptc-227954
1-Newbie
(To:)

Hello, problem has been solved sd_data.lsp and sd_ui_layout.def have been corrupted in the corresponding directory. cheers hk
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags