cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Benefits of 2D CoPilot

Not applicable

Benefits of 2D CoPilot

Get tips and tricks for using the 2D CoPilot with our new online demo. Watch the demo http://www.cocreate.com/2d_copilot_benefits.cfm
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
(To:)

What a great demo. I had no idea that the 2D CoPilot had so much versatility. I passed this on to a couple of my engineers. They were blown away. They feel this could save them a lot of time with their modeling. No more construction lines needed.
ptc-2491366
1-Newbie

when I clicked the above link, it directs me to PTC home page NOT the online demo I am hoping to watch. Perhaps it has been moved? does anyone know and share with me the ""new"" link to the 2D CoPilot online demo? thanks Yman
Not applicable
(To:ptc-2491366)

This is probably (and hopefully) what you were looking for: http://www.cocreate.com/learn/Demos/Using_2d_CoPilot_Demo.aspx
ptc-2491366
1-Newbie

thanks Claus, that is what i am looking for: the 2D CoPilot capability sure beats the hassle of having to use contruction lines and overdraw in achieving the same thing ! I still remember those years working with SolidDesigner. I have a new question for you: Under part dynamic view, the part edges are NOT visible. Under static view, the edges are visible: I tried to make them invisible by editing the part setting by de-selecting ""edged"" option under mixed mode category without any success. De-selecting other features like ""hidden"" or ""shaded"" does not have any effect on the part. Are the selections under the mixed mode category fixed in PE2 ? if not what do i have to do hide the edges on the part under static view ? Yman
Not applicable
(To:ptc-2491366)

Mixed mode settings for a given part will become active only after enabling mixed mode globally in the ""Show Settings"" dialog. You can also disable 3D edges globally by right-clicking in a viewport, opening the ""Show Settings"" dialog, and deselecting ""Edged"" in the dialog. Hope this helps, Claus
ptc-2491366
1-Newbie

thanks Yman
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags