cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creating a Network Branch in Cabling

Bill
3-Visitor

Creating a Network Branch in Cabling

New to cabling!  Creo 3.0.

I created a network and can route (manually using via network) between connectors on the main segment that I created first.  However, none of what I am calling branches will work.  To create the branches, I selected the "route network" on the ribbon, selected a spot on the existing first segment for the first branch point, and then continued to the connector.  The branches highlight with the network and seem to be part of it, but don't route.  I also tried using pick-from-list and selected an existing first-segment point for the first branch point, but that doesn't work either.  I need to get past this stumbing block, I am sure I am doing something wrong but am unable to figure it out!

Note: I can simple route between the connectors, so I suspect the network branch connection to the first segment.  I also changed the spool radius down to .01 as I have seen suggested, without success.  It's like the wire routing dialogue box won't recognize the 2nd connector using via network,  but I can select it and its entry point.  Additionally, if I select the first point on the branch using Flip Direction or Fix Tangency, I get "There is no network branch at this location" in the command line.

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags