cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Custom textures

ChristianSmith
1-Newbie

Custom textures

Anybody have any good custom metal textures they'd be willing to share? I'm using WF 4.0. I was using WF 5.0 at my last company and if I remember right they had a handful of metal textures such as brass, gold, brushed aluminum....etc. I was wondering if anybody has a custom palette they'd be willing to share?

5 REPLIES 5

Christian,

I was hoping I could help out when I posted a call for examples (see link below).

http://communities.ptc.com/message/163284#163284

Maybe you could drop an example of your own and others would follow?

-Dan

Dear Dan,

Please stop posting viruses. This is the second time my Apple Mac was infected with one of your viruses.

Sincerely,

A concerned member of the PlanetPTC Community.

Amit,

I'm not sure what post you are referring to. If there is a problem with one of my links, please let me know and I'll review and/or remove it so no one else is affected

Seriously Dan...

Have you ever come across someone who thinks they have a TREMENDOUS sense of humor... yet they're really just annoying, grating, offensive, and completely OBLIVIOUS to the fact that others wish they'd buzz off?

Well... we have one of those people in our midst. Check out the last dozen posts... all of them are equally as hilarious as having a root canal.

ugh.

Brian,

I'm not sure what exactly he was displeased with or why he was taking it out on me and other members. I'm just happy that the members of this community care about the integrity of the site and reported the abuse to our Admins so they could take action.

Everybody is entitled to their opinions or course, healthy debate, but I agree with the Admins in removing his harassing remarks. They did not push the conversation forward or contribute to them in any way.

-Dan

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags