cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Hardware minimum requirements?

ptc-2102058
1-Newbie

Hardware minimum requirements?

Hi All, I tried searching the PTC website but couldn't find any thing related to the minimum required hardware specifications to run PTC Division Mock Up. Hope that someone can help me out. Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2

I'm looking for the same bit of information. It seems like a pretty basic request ... to know what our hardware investment would be in assessing projected cost of a rollout. Does anyone have a link or advice on what would be the "minimum" and "recommended" hardware requirements for Wildfire 4? Thanks in advance to any knowledgeable and merciful soul.

There is no point in specifying minimum or recommended specifications - it's heavily related to how are you going to use Pro/E or Division Mock Up. You may be going to open 5000+ parts assemblies or just to create simple stuff. I'd recommend contact a local PTC reseller and discuss your goals with them.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags