Ours does exactly nothing when selected.
I previously posted how to add the registry to get it to work in Creo2.
Obviously something has changed for creo3
Any luck out there....
The learning connector has been a problem since Creo 1.0.
While PTC was trying to solve the problem for me, my subscription ran out.
Services never delivered although I paid for it in my re-up on service.
For some reason, PTC has a real problem dealing with Micro$oft and IE.
There is no way on God's green Earth I would ever spend a dime on this flaky feature.
In our Company, it didn't Work in Creo 3.0 M030 and it does not Work in our excisting M080
But in M040, M050, M060 and M070 it worked okay.
I did make a Case of this at PTC with M030 but PTC could not solve the problem, and as it disappeared with M040 I didn't bother to invastigate it any further.
I can confirm at my company, using Creo 3.0 (M080), that LC works as expected. We too had issues in the earlier builds...