cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

I ran 6 cases with differente loads, now, how do I know what was the load at 1st case?

AntoniodeItaVen
4-Participant

I ran 6 cases with differente loads, now, how do I know what was the load at 1st case?

Hello world,

Look, I ran an analisys where I had to evaluate with different loads. After a month I had to go back and verify the stresses and deflections, the problem is that I do not how to show the load value is for case 1.

for last case it is not a problem, I just check edit and I can see the numeric value, but for prevoius cases the only thing that I can see is the stresees, deflections and so on but the load applied for teh calculation,

see file attached

Does anyone knows how to get it?

I appreciate any help

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

‌If i remember correctly, each analysis has its own folder, and inside this folder there is a .prt or .asm file that you can open in Creo. Make sure to erase not-displayed parts before opening. This way you should be able to investigate the model.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

‌If i remember correctly, each analysis has its own folder, and inside this folder there is a .prt or .asm file that you can open in Creo. Make sure to erase not-displayed parts before opening. This way you should be able to investigate the model.

Thanks Patrick,

that is the right thing to do.

I appreciatte the help

Thanks again

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags