cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Issues with Save in CREO and Windchill

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Issues with Save in CREO and Windchill

Last year we upgraded to CREO 3 m100.  Our Windchill is 10.2 m030 CPS09.  I've got a couple of users complaining about saving their work in CREO but it doesn't show up when they open CREO the next time.  I usually do not have an answer but decided to check the trail file this time because when they saved it gave them the dreaded traceback.log file.  While looking into the log file, I discovered that the last 70% of their trail file had no "save".  To me this means that they are not saving, but what I am wondering is if anyone else has had issues with CREO not saving to their workspace and the trail file not showing any attempts when they actually did?

1 REPLY 1

Have you found an answer to your issuse?  We have several users where I work who are having the same issue, I can not seem to find a reason why. I had thought it was an issue with the workspace being out of date with the server but that does not seem to have fixed the issue either.

Top Tags